Cities are at the heart of our economic and cultural well-being.
Ensuring that our urban centers grow sustainably and are resilient to the physical, social and economic challenges of the 21st century, is becoming one of the key priorities of the modern world.
To achieve a vision for sustainability and resiliency – for a city, town, district or development – we work simultaneously on the macro and micro levels. And we provide a multi-disciplinary approach to urban design, landscaping, transportation, and engineering. We look beyond the traditional planning requirements of physical space; our experts look to the community’s livability, attractiveness, identity, safety, and its ability to provide people with a place to belong to.
We offer urban design solutions for:
- New communities
- Mixed use urban developments
- Residential developments & compounds
- Building regulations and urban design guidelines
Our urban design services include:
- Site analysis of the built and/or natural environment, climate, landscape and local culture
- Master planning, from concept to final design
- Coordination with transport, civil, and infrastructure engineering
- Design guidelines and regulations