Are you a self-starter? Yes? Join us!
We welcome diversity and we value all of our people. If creating a better world motivates you, we encourage you to apply.
How to Apply?
Applying to jobs in Saudi Arabia
Positions will be posted below as they become available. We encourage you to apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying to jobs in Jordan
Positions will be posted below as they become available. We encourage you to apply by sending us an email at email@example.com
Current Job Openings in Saudi Arabia
Senior Interior Designer
(1 Open Position – Riyadh) – Job posted: 21 October 2021
To develop interiors for a variety of building types, including commercial, corporate, hospitality, and mixed use developments from initial concept and preliminary design to final design and construction documentation level, including preparation of mood boards and material sample boards, FF&E schedules, development of construction details and coordination/integration of Structural, MEP and others services.
The Senior Interior Designer reports to the Chief Interior Designer.
- Creative thinking and ability to produce brilliant interior design concepts.
- Supervising the activities of interior designers and detailers to ensure the proper interpretation of project briefs and client requirements, development of designs and preparation of construction documentation.
- Preparation of space allocation programs for new building designs.
- Preparation of sketch layouts and details for finalization by interior designers/detailers.
- Selection and specification of materials, furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E).
- Ensuring that the interior design is properly coordinated with the requirements of other design disciplines.
- Knowledge in applicable international codes (NFPA, IBC, ADA) and interior systems.
- Experience in soft finishes (textiles, veneers, rugs, and furniture).
- Ensuing the completeness and quality of the output of interior design team.
- Ensuring that work is prepared and completed in accordance with established project design schedules.
Suitable candidates will hold a Bachelor’s Degree in interior design and have a minimum of 10 years’ experience, with a thorough knowledge of all aspects of interior design. Excellent communication skills, able to present and defend the designs in front of the client and other stakeholders. Good freehand presentation skills and an excellent understanding of interior design, material, finishes, products and construction detailing are essential. The ability to use Revit, AutoCAD, 3D-Max, Sketch Up and Photoshop and other presentation software would be a significant advantage. Managing the design team time and tasks within the approved budget. Excellent English language skills essential. Good team oriented communication and leadership skills essential. Eligible to live and work in Saudi Arabia.
Senior Landscape Architect
(3 Open Position – Riyadh) – Job posted: 21 October 2021
To create and develop designs for landscaped environments for major land developments, public spaces, business parks, building sites, recreational lands, and private gardens, from initial concept through design development to detailed design and tender documents. The candidate for this position shall possess intuitive design skills, have a strong understanding in construction, demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of contract documents and be able to produce accurate and high quality working drawings.
- Taking a lead on developing concept design, preliminary sketches and design details for hardscape and softscape.
- Prepare landscape design presentation(s) story boards and manage the presentation production and the sample boards.
- Supervising and providing direction to the Landscape Architects and CADD Technicians to ensure the technical quality and timely completion of all design work.
- Liaison with clients, contractors and stakeholders.
- Coordination of plans and specifications with the other disciplines internally and externally, as well as with sub consultants.
- Prepare landscape specifications, selection of hard and soft landscape materials, and contribute to the cost estimation process.
- Analyze and utilize project related reports, such as soil analysis and geotechnical report, environmental impact studies, and traffic related reports, prepared by others.
- Applying or verifying compliance with local and international standards and codes that are applicable to the landscape design, and creatively incorporate landscape design techniques and the best practice method.
- Provide input to site supervision of landscape construction works such as; answer RFIs, review material submittals, attend site meetings and perform site inspections.
- Assist Project Managers in preparations of T&F proposals by providing related Landscape information.
- Mentor and monitor the project landscape team during the development of design works and control man-hours assigned to landscape team.
Suitable candidates shall have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in design of large landscape projects from concept and preliminary stages to construction documentation, some of which should have been gained in the Middle East and the GCC area. Candidates with a BA Honors degree or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture and post-graduate Diploma are preferred. In addition to a thorough knowledge of all aspects of landscape architecture, knowledge of coordination of landscaping works with associated engineering systems, including utilities, irrigation and external lighting is required. Good freehand presentation skills are essential.
Candidate’s attributes in the following areas will be a significant advantage:
- Strong knowledge and experience in local plant species
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, Revit, Civil 3D and SketchUp software
- Strong analytical skills
- Project management skills including project administration, scheduling and budget tracking
- Strong knowledge and experience with LEED or similar sustainability certification
- Strong knowledge in local and international codes, standards and technical specifications
Senior Design Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
(2 Open Position – Riyadh) – Job posted: 21 October 2021
Responsible to the Head of the Mechanical Engineering Department within a multi-discipline design office, the position involves leading a team of design engineers and CAD operators in the design, drafting and specification of HVAC services for a variety of building projects from concept stage to issuing of construction contract documents. The role may also require short term supervision and inspection of mechanical systems installations during the construction stage.
Suitable candidates will hold a bachelor’s or higher degree in mechanical engineering and have a minimum of 15 years’ experience in the design of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems for large scale building projects including, but not limited to cooling/heating loads, air and chilled water distribution, ventilation, pressurization, smoke extract, thermal energy storage and building management systems. At least 5 years’ experience should have been gained in the Middle East. Experience and capabilities in HVAC infrastructure (district cooling) design would be an asset.
In-depth knowledge of HVAC systems and services for a variety of building types, including high- rise corporate and residential, hospitality, low-rise commercial and retail, leisure and recreational, educational and healthcare facilities is essential, together with a clear understanding of the relationship and coordination requirements between the HVAC design and architectural and other engineering design disciplines on complex projects.
Candidates will be able to prepare clear and detailed calculations using proprietary HVAC design software such as Carrier E-20/HAP, Elite, etc. and be familiar with other computer programs for duct and pipe sizing, ESP drop and heat gain. Candidates will be fully conversant with international standards and codes of practice for mechanical engineering, including ASHRAE, SMACNA, ASTM, ANSI, NFPA and other regulatory standards. Familiarity with quality assurance/quality control procedures applicable to design activities is also important.
Senior Design Mechanical Engineer (PH)
(1 Open Position – Riyadh) – Job posted: 21 October 2021
Responsible to the Head of the Mechanical Engineering Department within a multi- discipline design office, the position involves leading a team of design engineers and CAD operators in the design, drafting and specification of plumbing & fire protection, design review of Plumbing & Fire Protection Systems and associated services for a variety of building projects from concept stage to issuing of construction contract documents, including high-rise corporate, commercial, residential, hospitality, leisure and recreational educational and health-care facilities. The role may also require short term supervision and inspection of mechanical systems installations during the construction stage.
Suitable candidates will hold a Bachelors or higher degree in mechanical engineering and have a minimum of 13 years experience in the design & review of plumbing and fire protection systems for large scale building projects including, but not limited to water treatment and supply, sanitary, waste water and storm water drainage, sewage treatment, automatic and manual fire protection, irrigation and swimming pools. At least 5 years experience should have been gained in the Middle East. Experience and capabilities in external piped utilities and infrastructure would be a definite asset.
In-depth knowledge of plumbing and fire protection systems and services for a variety of building types, including high-rise corporate and residential, hospitality, low-rise commercial and retail, leisure and recreational, educational and healthcare facilities is essential, together with a clear understanding of of the relationship and coordination requirements between the plumbing and fire protection services design and architectural and other engineering design disciplines on complex projects.
Candidates will be able to prepare clear and detailed calculations using computer software, sketch drawings and diagrams and specifications and act in a supervisory role to provide guidance to engineers and CADD technicians in preparing design documentation.
Candidates will be fully conversant with international standards and codes of practice for mechanical engineering, including IBC, UPC, IPC, NFPA and other regulatory standards. Familiarity with quality assurance/quality control procedures applicable to design activities is also important.
Senior Bridge Engineer
(1 Open Position – Riyadh) – Job posted: 2 December 2021
Senior Bridge Engineer shall be able to carry out all the required analysis, design and studies related to bridge structural works.
- Lead all elements of conceptual, preliminary and detailed final design on new bridge.
- Perform assessment and rehabilitation design of existing bridge.
- Lead all aspects of load rating of existing bridge.
- Project engineering and project management on bridge projects.
- Proficient in managing and executing bridge design of computer aided structural engineering and design software.
- Ability to lead a team under pressure and to meet tight project schedule.
- Preparation of bridge plans, technical specification, technical reports, design calculation, and provisions of construing phase services.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Structural engineer with ten (10) years of experience, mainly bridge design.
- Bachelor / Master Degree in civil or structural.
- Advance knowledge of structural software like CSI Bridge, Midas civil.
- Technical leadership.
- Project management experience.
- Registered as charts or professional structural engineer is preferred.
- Advance knowledge using AASHTO and MOMRA / Saudi MOT highway design standard.
- Additional EURO Code knowledge is a preference.
Senior Design Civil Engineer (Geotechnical)
(1 Open Position – Riyadh) – Job posted: 9 December 2021
Senior geotechnical engineer shall be able to carry out all the required analysis, design and studies related to geotechnical and foundation works
- Analysis, design and detailing of underground permanent and temporary dewatering systems.
- Analysis and design of retaining structures, foundations, shoring systems, piles, pile caps, slope stability, etc.
- Prepare geotechnical investigation scope of works and RFPs.
- Analyze and interpret geotechnical data for building foundations.
- Review and comment on geotechnical investigation reports/recommendations received from the third party lab. Coordinate with the third party geotechnical engineer to get reliable foundation and geotechnical engineering data and recommendations.
- Conduct on site investigations as needed to study the geotechnical condition of building site.
Suitable candidates will have a Bachelor degree in civil or Geotechnical engineering with a minimum of 10 years experience in the geotechnical engineering works in the Middle East.
A thorough knowledge of geotechnical engineering works, testing and design utilizing special soil/structure interaction software such as (SFAE, PLAXIS, VDISP, Repute, gINT, FREW, Slope/W, etc.). Candidates must be conversant with international and Saudi codes and standards for geotechnical engineering design works. Candidates must also be familiar with quality assurance/quality control procedures applicable to a design office.
The ability to effectively communicate ideas to other team members, as well as an understanding of the requirements of related design disciplines to effectively produce geotechnical related designs.
Job Openings in Jordan
There are currently no job openings in Omrania’s office in Amman, Jordan.