Engineering – Structural, Mechanical, and Building Systems
A building’s structure and performance should be integral to its design.
Omrania was founded on the belief in the inherent benefit of uniting architecture and engineering. By offering complete engineering design and construction support services, often linked with architectural design services, we provide our clients with a fully integrated project delivery process ideally suited to realizing their vision. Our proven capabilities include the core disciplines of structural engineering, mechanical engineering, and various building systems such as electrical, plumbing, and fire protection engineering.
Focused on optimum building durability, operational performance, and cost-efficiency, our experienced engineering teams develop projects from schematic design through detailed analysis and final specifications using the latest digital modeling and coordination techniques. Our expertise includes sustainable design, interdisciplinary coordination, construction detailing, specification of materials and installation methods, technical support during construction, and peer review of designs carried out by other consultants.
We offer the following comprehensive engineering services:
- Structural frames in reinforced concrete and structural steel, including highrise structures.
- Building foundations.
- Structural members and elements for remodeling and refurbishment of existing buildings.
- Structures associated with civil engineering and utilities infrastructure.
Building Services – Mechanical Engineering
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems, including chilled water generation and distribution, DX systems, air distribution and exhaust.
- Energy recovery systems.
- Building management and control systems.
- Smoke management systems.
Building Services – Electrical Power and Low Current Systems Engineering
- Power generation and distribution (medium & low voltage)
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- External and internal lighting
- Central battery system (CBS)
- Earthing and lightning protection
- Photovoltaic (PV) energy collection
- Fire detection and alarm systems
- Communications, voice, and data (ICT) systems
- Security systems (CCTV, access control, intrusion alarm, etc.)
- Audio-visual and entertainment systems (IPTV/MATV, CATV)
- Public address/sound systems
- Specialized low-current systems (nurse call, master clock systems, etc.)
Building Services – Plumbing and Fire Protection Engineering
- Water distribution
- Sanitary drainage
- Storm water drainage
- Gray water treatment and supply
- Fuel Oil and gas systems
- Swimming pools and spas
- Water features
- Fire protection systems
Omrania also offers specialized “stand-alone” services within individual engineering disciplines, such as:
- Structural assessment of existing structures and development of solutions for strengthening defective elements.
- Surveys and audits of building systems, including electrical demand management, energy usage and conservation, condition of installations, performance of systems, and fire and life safety.