Our mantra is close cross-sectional collaboration between disciplines to research ideas, share knowledge and to solve the multifaceted challenges of the built environment.
Our services cover all phases of a project from inception to completion, including programming and concept design, preliminary design, design development, construction documents and construction tendering to contract administration and site supervision.
Our services include:
- Architectural design
- Urban design
- Landscape architecture
- Interior design
- Structural and building services engineering (mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection)
- Civil engineering and utilities infrastructure
- Transportation engineering
- Value engineering
- Quantity surveying
- Construction tendering
- Construction contract administration and site supervision
In addition to working as a sole entity, Omrania also collaborates with renowned international architectural and engineering organizations on projects within Saudi Arabia and the wider Middle East region.
Through joint venture partnerships or other formal affiliations, Omrania works together with international consultants to bring the optimum synthesis of international experience and regional design and construction knowledge and expertise to all phases of a project, from initial concept through to detailed design and construction supervision.
For particular projects requiring knowledge and services not carried in-house by Omrania, we maintain affiliations with specialist international consultants to provide such input on a sub-consultancy basis. Examples of such services include:
- Medical planning
- Transportation Engineering
- Fire and life safety engineering for high-rise and large scale buildings
- Vertical transportation
- Façade engineering
- Wind engineering for high rise buildings
- Acoustic and vibration engineering