Civil Engineering and Utilities Infrastructure
As the footprints of our urban centers grow, so too does the need for civil and infrastructure engineering of the very highest quality.
The increasing reliance on large-scale infrastructure means that the design and construction process must not only meet demand but also foresee future capacity, minimize environmental impact and improve the quality of life for those whom it serves.
Utilizing our experience in delivering intricate civil engineering and utilities infrastructure projects, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide our clients with sustainable solutions for the following:
- Site development
- Flood/storm water management
- Utilities infrastructure
- Potable water infrastructure and water treatment plants
- Sanitary sewer infrastructure and sewage treatment plants
- Storm water drainage infrastructure
- Medium and low voltage electrical power distribution
- Street & public area lighting
- Site power generation