Construction Contract Administration and Site Supervision
We measure the success of a project not just by ideas, but by built results.
To ensure that the quality of construction matches the quality of design, and that construction contracts are executed on time and on budget, Omrania offers comprehensive, professional contract administration and site supervision services. These services are consistent with our company’s proud tradition of partnering with clients from preliminary concept design through construction and hand-over of the completed building or development. Our scope includes three main types of oversight activities:
- Overseeing contractors’ planning, organization and execution of contracts.
- Review, approval and monitoring of contractors’ construction schedules.
- Review and verification of contractor’s interim payment certificates and change orders and assessment of contractors’ claims for additional work
- Review and verification of contractors’ guarantees and insurances.
- Monitoring the progress of works and ensuring that construction is in compliance with the contract drawings, schedules and specifications>
- Ensuring adequate quality control of the executed works.
- Monitoring and control of contractors’ health, safety and environmental plans and provisions.
- Ensuring contractors’ correct interpretation and implementation of the design intent.
- Review and approval of contractors’ submittals (shop drawings, materials, method statements, mock-ups, as-built drawings and operations and maintenance manuals).
Explore the forefront of architectural innovation with Omrania. We warmly invite you to connect with us and share your vision. For a more personalized experience, please fill in the form at the provided link, and let’s embark on a journey of creative collaboration together.