At Omrania, we believe that well-designed and engaging landscapes form the foundation for livable communities.
Landscape architecture is an integral part of placemaking and master planning, comprising the literal shaping of the built environment for sustainable use and enjoyment. Our landscape architecture practice has experience designing world-class parks and gardens, as well as “green infrastructure” systems that are essential to resilient cities and landscapes. These artfully crafted, distinctive spaces connect people with local culture and the natural environment.
Omrania delivers site-specific solutions for open space design, native vegetation, ornamental plantings, stormwater management, water and energy conservation, streetscape revitalization, and natural systems restoration. Our full scope of landscape planning and design services include:
- Site analysis — landscape and ecology
- Landscape master planning
- Resource conservation planning
- Landscape architectural design and construction documentation
- Water features and systems
- Green corridors and streetscapes
- Planting/softscape design
- Hardscape design
- Landscape lighting
- Exterior furniture
- Visual impact analysis and assessment
- Flora selection and sourcing
- Green infrastructure