At Omrania, we believe that well-designed and engaging landscapes form the foundation for livable communities.
Landscape infrastructure enriches the built environment and converts it into desirable urban destinations through beautification, vegetation, water and energy conservation, natural systems restoration, storm water management, place making, and community use.
We deliver site-specific solutions that embrace these values. The results can be seen in artfully crafted, distinctive spaces that connect people with local culture and the natural environment.
We practice across a broad range of project types and scales, including:
- Hotels and resorts
- Commercial plazas and civic spaces
- Urban parks and green open spaces
- Streetscapes and urban corridors revitalization
- Residential; both public and private sector
Our scope of landscape design services includes:
- Site analysis
- Landscape master planning
- Landscape design & documentation, from concept to detailed design, including plans and specifications for planting/softscape, hardscape, landscape lighting, water features, exterior furniture, and irrigation
- Landscape and visual impact analysis and assessment